Purim it is...!
It is a busy, happy day and Yes! it can be challenging as it’s hard to have so many goodies around. You know that they are not good for you when you are health conscious. And when is there more of that than Purim?!
To make it easier for you, here are some Purim tips:
- Make sure you eat breakfast properly, overnight oats or a green smoothie (add some oats/avocado/ banana to make it more filling) is a good option as it is ready to go in the morning
- Your lunch should be ready in the fridge for you to either eat or warm-up. A filling warm soup or a bean/ quinoa salad … Just have it ready for no excuses …
- If you eat healthy fats like avocado you will not be hungry
- Snacks, have nuts and cut fruits handy in your handbag or wherever you are going to.
- Your water bottle should be close to you, make sure you drink enough water and set yourself reminders not to forget on such a crazy day.
- Seudat Purim:
- If you are invited stick to protein, clean salad, and vegetables. If you need to make choices, make the best ones within your judgment in “what is best for my body right now”. If you are bringing something to the meal, make something you can eat, so it is easier for you.
- If you are at home, you know what you are cooking so know in advance what you will be eating so you can keep strong.